How To Make Dolls & Save To PCI've tried to explain this is as clearly and as detailed as possible. If you have a specific problem please contact me.
1. Assemble your doll/s in the boxes provided. You can grab the pieces by left clicking (and holding) on an item and then dragging it to the box.
2. Once your doll is just the way you want it, look for the 'Print Screen' button on your keyboard. It should be next to "F12" and will say "Print Scrn"
3. Press the Print Screen button once while viewing your dolls. You won't see anything happen at his point but if you've pressed it firmly it's worked.
4. Open a paint program. All PC's come with one and even the most basic will do.
5. Go to File >> Edit >> Paste. Not all paint programs will be set up exactly the same so you're looking basically for the paste button. Alternatively you may just be able to right click in an empty spot and press paste.
6. There should now be an image in your paint program of the page with the dolls on. What Print Screen does is, it takes a picture of your screen and adds it to your clipboard, and when you press 'paste' it copies from your clipboard.
7. Now you want to cut your doll out of the picture. If you're using PSP (paint shop pro) look for the "Selection" tool, it's on the "Tool Palette". It's a small dotted rectangle. If you can't see it go to View >> Toolbars and then make sure "Tool Palette" is ticked. The same tool applies to your basic paint programs.
8. Drag the rectangle around your doll with your left mouse button, as close as you can without touching it. Once your doll is selected, press either "Cut" or "Copy" and then "Paste" as a new image.
9. Then go to File >> Save and you're done!
Remember to save the doll somewhere you will remember later on.